Thursday, October 19, 2017

My Candy!

Yesterday was one of those days!  My candy, I call it!

Three friends and I had the privilege of leading the Seasoned Saints of my church in a Singspiration following the bi-monthly potluck yesterday at True Grace Church.  Fun to prep for, and anticipate, and then sooooooo fun to be part of!

We did a fun flashback section at the beginning, followed by a journey down memory lane, which elicited memories for all whose history as a Christian took them back to the same roots those of us leading share.  

This was the list of songs we sang:

SELECTED SONGS for OCTOBER 18, 2017
SEASONED SAINTS MINI-SINGSPIRATION

A little fun flashback section at the beginning:        
                  Hallelu, Hallelu                                                                       
                  We Are Christ’s Ambassadors                                             
1870          Hold The Fort                                                                       
1868          Pass Me Not                                                                      
1946©       Room At The Cross For You                                             
1897          Count Your Blessings                                                             

SPECIAL MUSIC SELECTION:
1931         *All That Thrills My Soul Is Jesus                                      
                  (Trio)

1890         *He Hideth My Soul                                                              

AUDIENCE CHOICE:  2 of the 4   (The middle 2 won the vote!)                                
1910         *He Keeps Me Singing                                                    
1905         *My Savior’s Love (How Marvelous)                         
1939         *Victory In Jesus                                                               
1885         *A Shelter In The Time of Storm                                       

+-1950      Not By Might/ aka By My Spirit                                             
I have seen guesses all the way from 1930 - 1957

1970         Something About That Name                            
                 (Jesus, Jesus, Jesus)
                         

1924         Jesus Is The Sweetest Name I Know   

Pure joy!!!!!  My candy!                                        


No comments:

Post a Comment