Tuesday, February 13, 2024

FAT TUESDAY 2024

TODAY IS FAT TUESDAY! Such a funny name when you think about it. 

Rather than think about something I will sacrifice in the realm of food, I need to decide what I will purpose to do that is a positive contribution over the 40 days of Lent. I have committed to reading the daily entries in my book. It is amazing how God speaks to me again and again through His Word, but often with different thoughts than I experienced when I first wrote the Lenten Blog in 2010 that eventually became a book. 

I love that God's Word is fresh and new to us every day. And I love the aspect of "wonder" that accompanies thinking about what was written for us to read and ruminate on. In fact, that idea of Wonder has been with me ever since I wrote in my blog during Advent through Epiphany. There is soooo much to wonder about. I look forward to whatever insights God will share this season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment