Saturday, March 30, 2013

AWAITING RESURRECTION

I just went back and read my Lenten blog entries from 2010 and 2011 for the Sabbath day when Jesus' body lay on a stone-cold slab encased in spices and burial cloths in the  cave-like tomb belonging to Joseph of Arimathea.  I am sooooo grateful for Joseph - - that someone was there in the midst of the pain and rejection to honor Jesus as He should be honored.  What Joseph did took courage.  I want that kind of courage!

I've missed not writing a Lenten journey blog this year....  My entries from the past are a reminder of the amazing spiritual journey where studying, thinking and writing took me in prior years....  On our recent road trip I was in the desert physically and 'in the wilderness spiritually' while in the desert.  I'm grateful for the lessons learned - - but I am ready for a new beginning!

The reminder of what Jesus did, and where He was at specific times has come to mind multiple times over the past few days.  I'm ready for the Resurrection!  I'm ready for His victory!  I'm so grateful we know the end of the story!

No comments:

Post a Comment