Sunday, April 6, 2014

LENT 2014 - DAY 32 (written 4/6 for 4/5)

Making up for Saturday....

I put off writing in the morning, and somehow forgot I hadn't....

When I awoke at 5 a m I remembered I had forgotten....

Friday evening I went to see Olympia Choral Society perform the music from Les Mis.   They did an excellent job.  They had performances Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights - and their last one is this afternoon.

Their performance represented hundreds of collective hours of work - being intentional and disciplined to reach their goal.

As Christ followers, we have to be intentional and disciplined as well.   I am sorry I missed following through with my intended discipline yesterday - but even that is instructive.

Keep on keeping on!  Occupy until I come.  That's our challenge from the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment