Saturday, April 12, 2014

LENT 2014 - DAYS 37, 38, 39

I knew there would be some challenges in writing during this period of time - but thought I'd still be able to do it consistently.  I was wrong.

Being gone and still having adequate computer accessibility is a problem I hadn't thought through well.

Life is full to the brim for very special people in my life.  Some of it is wonderful.  Some heart-rending.  But through it all, God promises to be there if we let Him.  He keeps His promises.  It is a daily walk - - and sometimes that becomes minute by minute.   One foot in front of the other.  Keeping up with keeping on.  Seeing through His eyes not our own.  I want to encourage those who are going through tough experiences that He is in their corner.  He loves them.  He cares.  His heart hurts with them as they hurt.

There are some things in life that we are just not going to understand - - but we know He loves us.  Thank you, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment