Thursday, February 25, 2021

THE EIGHTH DAY OF LENT 2021

Just this far in makes me realize how much a commitment it really is when one obligates themself to write every single day.  I supposed I would - but without that commitment, it is really easy not to follow through with my good intentions. 

I am being joined by 45 people who have let me know they are committed to the daily journey of reading through LEAD ME TO THE CROSS at least through Resurrection/ Easter.  I am hoping most of them will continue on past Lent, but for now the first leg of the journey is a satisfactory goal.  It warms my heart to have so many pilgrims traveling with me, as it were.   

It's not to late to join us!  Matthew provides an excellent foundation for our intentional journey to the cross - and beyond.  

No comments:

Post a Comment