Friday, February 19, 2021

Third Day of Lent - LEAD ME TO THE CROSS!

 It's Friday!  I am thrilled that over 30 friends, family and a few ladies who are friends of my daughters are joining me on the journey this year.  Daily Discipline.  Daily read of a Bible passage and the entries in the Devotional writings.  Daily immersing ourselves in an intentional journey of "being disciples."  If you haven't committed to do this with us - it's not too late!  And may God richly bless those who read and digest what God speaks to them over this 2021 period of Lent.  

We got our second Covid-19 vaccines this afternoon.  My arm hurts.  Again.  That's okay.  It just tells me it was the real deal and will make a difference.  That's what I want - to BE the real deal and make a difference.  I cannot change the whole world, but I can make a difference in mine!   

No comments:

Post a Comment