Tuesday, April 27, 2010

POTATO MASHER PARABLES, ETC


April 27, 2010

I am so thankful God chose me for this little role as the POTATO MASHER PARABLE lady. Perhaps some day I’ll share some of them in my blog….

This was the 16th time I’ve given a talk titled, Potato Masher Parables, but it is different every time I do it – though some of the main stories are woven throughout all of them pretty consistently. Today, I added one that has never been presented before - related to my one masher that I say reminds me of an Amazon. When I was lying awake this morning after 5:13, thinking about the day, praying to remember all God wanted for this day, the idea was planted that when I talk about the Amazon’s I could talk about armor – the armor listed in Ephesians 6:10-18. I just love it when God reminds me of new ideas to incorporate.

The group I spoke to was a great group. The music they had as entertainment before I spoke was amazing!

I topped off the fun of the day by going to visit a dear older friend whom I had not seen for about 36 or 37 years.

God is good! His mercies endure forever! Unless we’ve experienced forgiveness, we cannot begin to fathom what that means.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to hear your Potato Masher Parables! I know I would really enjoy your 'talk'...because I've been impressed with the substance of your blog. Genny

    ReplyDelete