Tuesday, July 6, 2010

INTERRUPTING THE 'FLOW' FOR LIFE


Recently it has been such a whirlwind of 'have-to-do' that I haven't had time for my quest.... I'll skip the details - but yesterday brought a welcome break after spending about 9 hours 'cleaning' house!

One daughter, son-in-law, their 3 kids, Al and I took a 6-mile bike ride on the Chehalis Western Trail. We drove to a different access point and went a direction I had not gone before. It was a delightful reprieve. And delightful that I never ever felt winded or had to push my bike.... Though I did stop for a railroad crossing while going uphill a bit - and stayed straddled on the bike, while I walked forward a few steps to be able to begin again.... It gave Miah a good laugh.

Today and tomorrow are 'vacation days' for us to share with 6 grandkids.... We have a plan - - one I am certain will be adapted and tweaked as we enjoy the next couple of days together. They are growing up so quickly! In fact, the 'baby' will be 4 on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment