Saturday, September 4, 2010

A BLOG TO LOVE & A LINK TO ENJOY

I have one blog I follow faithfully - - even if it means 'catching up' on a few posts on occasion when life has been too full to check for her entries. I am offering the connection to you because the author both blesses me and challenges me. It's too good not to share - so I'm sharing. During lent each year she posts daily. Other times of the year, less often, but well worth reading.

Type peacefulones.blogspot.com into your Web browser and it will take you to the link - then you can save it as a favorite if you want to follow Rosemarie's blog. I'm a fan!

The other thing I want to share is the following link. You may need to highlight it, copy it, and move it to your browser to see it - - I have never tried to copy a link from an e-mail to my blog before, so I am not sure how that is going to work - but it is excellent. I also posted it on my Facebook site - and I know you can access it there if you have trouble here.

http://www.andiesisle.com/creation/magnificent.html

No comments:

Post a Comment