Monday, September 13, 2010

BUCKET LIST DETOUR

I keep telling people I am going to report - - and didn't want to do that prematurely - - but since things are on hold for awhile - I will just let you in on it anyway, because it is HUGE for me! My musical that I wrote in 1997 - - and shelved because I couldn't find someone (after asking 1 good friend and 1 professional musician) to write the accompaniment is nearly finished!

But - - equally wonderful is God's timing! He has used the process of this musical as a tool for His divine direction in my life, and is allowing me to see HIS timing, and doors that He has opened - - and now I just trust that all completely to Him! For years it was a dream - - and a touchstone. I believed He did not just give it to me for 'no reason' and He has proved that. But - - it sat in a file for 10 years initially - - then was improved to become the Westminster Edition, which was presented by the Westminster Kid's Choir in 2008 - - and now is being improved again to be the 2010 Edition. Who knows when it will hit the stage again? I don't - - but I am so thrilled it is coming together!

Even yesterday I saw evidence of God's plan and timing - - and it thrills me to be part of that! It's such a joy to see Him weave His patterns in and through our lives! This is a 'bucket list' dream come true for me at this juncture - - that is true - - but all I want is for it to honor the Lord! And I am assured it will!

No comments:

Post a Comment