Saturday, February 25, 2012

JOURNEY TO RESURRECTION, Day 4

I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get through John 1! My blog-writing is being held hostage in deference to other obligations. Today I had a Christian Education meeting from 10:30 to just past 12:30, then arrived home to find surprise company, so made lunch for he and Al and visited. Before our friend left, my grandson called to ask if I could give him a haircut...and his brother...and his dad. So we did that, then I left as soon as I was finished to go practice music for Worship Team in the morning for the 8 a m service. Came home, made dinner, and came up to my office to make copies of music we decided to use in lieu of what was originally scheduled....and after finishing that, am finally, for the first time today, able to even think about the blog.... I had my prayer time before I left this morning - but didn't have time to do anything else. It is not a day that went as I had planned - yet it was just right, and as it should be.

I think I needed to provide that explanation for not being on task with my commitment. I want every day of this journey to provide me an opportunity for spiritual growth. What I do know after the lovely, busy day that I had is: I am blessed. I am grateful. And I'll be back....

There was a man who came from God whose name was John.... John the Baptist, another miracle birth, a humble, wonderful man. I will definitely explore him more....

But for today, I am diverted to other tasks....

No comments:

Post a Comment