Wednesday, December 20, 2023

ADVENT 2023 – Blog #17: for December 19

Seriously! I was so focused on getting my Christmas Letter written on December 19 that I totally spaced on writing my blog entry! This is my second time missing a day, and I am literally shocked! 

I do wonder about this amazing baby - God in human form - who was soon to come into this world. What was it like in heaven in the final days before his birth? Angels certainly were eager to come proclaim it! It is mind-boggling to consider all of the ramifications of angelic protection for him in utero, and even after his birth. Something more to ponder. To wonder about! This little Israeli Jewish boy, to be born in the lineage of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob (aka Israel) and David, born to be the Savior of the world. Born to die for our salvation. 

Thank you, God, for your amazing plan of salvation - and thank you Yeshua, for your obedient sacrifice in giving up heaven for 33 years to come for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment