Tuesday, November 29, 2011

EZEKIEL THE NEWS ANCHOR

Ezekiel 38 - 39

If Ezekiel were here today broadcasting God's up-to-the-minute news, people would most likely think he was a lunatic. I wonder what they thought then.... The proof of prophecy is in the occurrence, and Ezekiel was spot-on with those God gave him for the earlier downfall of Jerusalem, which lends credence to the veracity of the forward-looking prophecies yet to be fulfilled.

I read them with questions, curiosity and wonder. All I know is that after the fact they will all be crystal clear. Right now I definitely 'see through a glass darkly'. I do not know exactly who God of Magog is. We have clues, but the names have changed. It could be a combination of Russia, China, Mongolia, Asia.... I don't know the precise make-up. But I know what is prophesied will come to pass.

Over and over Ezekiel reiterates, "The word of the LORD came to me...." I love it when God speaks!

No comments:

Post a Comment