Sunday, March 18, 2012

DAY OF PRAISE

Psalm 100:4

Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.


I LOVE CORPORATE WORSHIP!


God deserves our worship and praise no matter what our circumstances.


I will bless the Lord at all times

His praise shall continually be in my mouth

My soul shall make her boast in the Lord

the humble shall hear thereof and be glad


O magnify the Lord with me

And let us exalt His name together

I sought the Lord and He heard me

And delivered me from all my fears.


I grew up singing that chorus....but it is straight out of the Bible: Psalm 34:1-4.


Lord, I bless You. Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my King and my Redeemer. Be present in our worship of You this morning as we sing praises to Your Holy Name! Be glorified!


Amen!



No comments:

Post a Comment