Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 11 SLOT CANYON TRIP, CON'T - LOWER ANTELOPE





After going to Upper Antelope, we reconnected with our new friends from The Wave hike and went together to Lower Antelope. Again: a photo tour - and, in this canyon, a requirement that we commit not to sell any of our pictures. I told the gal I have a blog that I post pics on - and she said that was O K, as long as I didn't sell them....

We enjoyed Lower Antelope. There were several places where we had to descend or climb - and in the trickier climbs they had installed stairs of various sorts.

The thing we loved most was the vast reduction in people in the canyon at the same time. It made it a lot more fun - - and our companions were a ton of fun to be with.
We ended the day by camping side-by-side and having dinner together. Another truly fun day - except for all the dust in Upper Antelope!

I have no control over which order the pictures come up in the blog.... The center picture is of the very narrow entrance to Lower Antelope. I wondered how many people want to go and just can't get past that challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment