Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 25 SLOT CANYON TRIP: JUNE 17, 2011


This was our final day of the 'Slot Canyon' Trip. We got awesome rock. Then I found a tick on the inside of my right leg just above the knee. Al got it out - but I was done! I don't like ticks.

We drove home, started some unloading, then took a shower. At about 8 p m we went to dinner with our youngest daughter and our former exchange student from Peru who was down for a conference and combined it with a visit.... We were afraid we were going to miss out on the visit - - but we got home just in time! I guess I was all 'funned out' and pictured out.... The only decent picture of the day was from when we stopped briefly at the Mt Hood Ski Lodge area.

Great trip! Lots of memories! And thousands of good pictures - just not from the final day!

Thank you, Lord, for your protection on the journey! Thank you for beautiful sights, the joy of friends old and new, and the joy of seeing family.

No comments:

Post a Comment